Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unneccessarily Disecting a Disney Movie

Welcome to our new podcast! We will (hopefully) be uploading a new one every week; most likely on Saturday or Sunday.

This week we introduce my older sister, Melanie, who has officially become part of the blog. She will be joining me on our American Idol performance reaction post, and hopefully in many ways as we move forward here. We discuss last week's reviews, Disney's Prom, American Idol, and Mel goes through the first interrogation. Here a rundown of the show:

Intro
Week-in-review
American Idol
Prom
Interrogation
Final thoughts

I apologize for the ums and uhs. This was the first one and I hope to improve that as time goes on. I hope you all enjoy it, and we look forward to bringing you more guest and content in the future. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment