Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Changes to Blog

Since this is a young blog, it will periodically change as I feel the need to improve with more content or scale back and be more focused. Much like an adolescent, I'm learning every day as I write this blog.

For the foreseeable future, this will be almost exclusively a TV Blog with some commentary about sports and movies. So for now, I'm abandoning the daily topics, and will post review the day after shows air and sometimes will post two or three times a day depending on if I have something to say.

So starting the week of September 19th, each day will be dedicated to reviews of TV shows. I will mostly be reviewing new shows, but will throw my opinions in about older shows and sometimes I may write a post about an already completed series that I'm catching up on (look out for my Felicity review in a month or so).

You will get a preview of how the blog will begin to take shape with the reviews of Ringer and The Secret Circle this week (Wednesday and Friday, respectfully). Hope you enjoy the more focused format, if not feel free to tell me about it, or offer to help out.

Have a happy 2011-2012 TV season!

No comments:

Post a Comment